Making a difference
The Friends of Kennington Park is a voluntary group made up of local people who are passionate about the park.
Our goals are:
- to make the park the best it can be so it enriches peoples’ lives
- to enthuse people about its past, present and future
- to encourage people to respect the park and other park users
We do this by:
- lobbying Lambeth council to ensure the park and its facilities are properly maintained
- raising funds from charities and other groups to pay for new park facilities
- listening to – and responding to - park users
- representing the park in Lambeth’s strategic planning
- monitoring events in the park
- publishing a regular newsletter to keep people informed of latest events
We can only do this with your help, ideas, energy and financial support. Find out how you can support your park.